Reagan Larkin joined Sweetbaum Sands Anderson PC in September 2013 as a litigation associate. Her practice focuses on real estate litigation, including foreclosure and homeowner association representation, as well as general civil and commercial litigation. Ms. Larkin has experience in all stages of litigation, from initial investigation through discovery, trial, and appeal. Ms. Larkin received her J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis where she served as the Executive Articles Editor for The Journal of Law & Policy and as a student attorney in the Interdisciplinary Environmental Clinic and the Civil Rights, Mediation & Community Justice Clinic.
Admitted to Practice:
- Colorado, 2010
- United States District Court, District of Colorado, 2011
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D., 2010
- University of Colorado, Boulder, B.S., 2002
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
- Girls on the Run, Running Coach and Volunteer, 2010-2011, 2013-present
- Denver Bar Association Barrister’s Benefit Ball, Executive Committee Member, 2012-Present
- Denver MAMA, Member and Committee Member of the Financing and Fundraising and Programming Committees, 2013-present
- Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado, Associates Campaign participant and Associates Advisory Board Member, 2013-present
- Courts Deny Federal Question Jurisdiction Under Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act, Legal League Quarterly, Fall 2011.
- Budget Battle over Secretary of State’s Revenue, Business Law Section Newsletter (Colorado Bar Association), April 2011.