Carin Ramirez joined Sweetbaum Sands Anderson PC in 2015.
Ms. Ramirez maintains a busy civil litigation practice with an emphasis on construction defect defense. She also handles cases in the fields of personal injury defense, subrogation claims, contractual disputes, insurance defense, and commercial litigation. Her practice includes providing clients with risk management and mitigation counseling at all stages of litigation.
Ms. Ramirez holds an engineering degree from Michigan Technological University and a music performance degree from Michigan State University. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Colorado, where she served as an editor of the University of Colorado Law Review and represented clients through the University of Colorado Legal Aid Clinic.
Admitted to Practice:
- Colorado – 2010
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D. 2010
- Michigan State University, B.M., 2004
- Michigan Technological University, B.S.Eng., 1998, summa cum laude
Memberships and Professional Experience:
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Women's Bar Association, Legal Services Committee
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Law Club
- Littleton Symphony Orchestra
- Quartet at Law